1. Veterans Disability Compensation Appeals at the VA, BVA and Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims – Specializing in:
- MST (military sexual trauma)
- acquired psychiatric conditions
- obstructive sleep apnea
- physical disabilities
- death benefits for widows and children
- Individual Unemployability – for veterans who are unable to maintain substantial gainful occupation as a result of service-connected disabilities
Helping United States Veterans
Anne M. Buckley-Johnson and Christian D. Johnson are dedicated Accredited Veterans Attorneys helping our U.S. military veterans located anywhere in the U.S. file disability compensation appeals at the VA, BVA and Court Of Appeals For Veterans Claims.
Anne and Chris help veterans:
- File appeals to obtain service connection when the VA denies claims for disability compensation
- File appeals to obtain higher disability evaluations
- File appeals to obtain earlier effective dates
What are the attorney fees?
- Veterans cases: The Buckley Johnson Law Firm charges 20% of past-due benefits, and gets paid only if they win the VA disability claim.
- Landlord/Tenant: The Buckley Johnson Law Firm charges by the hour. Please call for current billing rates.